My experience says that all the Hanna meters are VERY good at repeatability, so once it reads right once, it will always read right.
 The question is, what is right?
All the meters I have read almost exactly the same regardless of purchase date or model but none of them match the calibration solution I bought from Hanna...not by a long shot.

Ode