  From: Ann Furgurson
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 6:55 PM
  Subject: CS>request

  Hi All!
      I've been a silent participant of this newsletter
  for a month or two, but still have some very basic
  questions. I am a natural healer and have been using
  and making CS for about 18 months ( but making it the
  "wrong" way- heating it, using saline and making very
  high ppm - I was using Metcaff's first book.) Now I
  want to buy a new generator that will make CS that is
  stable, of high quality, with consistently small
  particles. I know that much. What I don't know is what
  to buy. I think that low voltage is good too, right? I
  feel that I need a degree in chemistry to understand
  how it is made! I understand the applications and have
  had wonderful results with CS, but I really want to
  make it right. I see that Ruth bought a generator from
  silverpuppy.com. What do any of you think about the
  generator from
  wishgranted.com/Colloidal_Silver_Generator? It's
  called the colloid Master. I'll explain a little about
  it, but it would be better if someone who knows
  something could check it out and let me know please.
  It's low voltage, automatic shutoff, current and
  voltage are modulated for optimal particle size,
  constant current devise, bi-directional current
  pattern to the electrodes, so no stirring needed. It
  has adjustable ppm and shut-off, built in water
  quality test function. One sells for $99- the other
  $149.
       I would appreciate so much if someone could let
  me know what they think about this generator or if
  they know of a better one. Your help will in turn
  allow me to help many more people. Thank you!

  Ann

  http://calendar.yahoo.com