  From: Hank
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 7:54 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>request

  First get a PWT meter to test the DW and the PPMs
  Second take any power supply you may have from AC to 6Vdc to 40Vdc (your
Scanner, Printer plugin will work) and two .9999 silver wires, Put the + to one
wire and the - to the other wire and you have what any of these high priced
gen's have, other than you have to watch the PWT meter each hour or so to see
what PPM you have other than a auto shut off. ( that is BS anyway) Even the
seller's will tell you this.
  Sincerely Yours,
  Hank
  http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html