  From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 10:15 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Virus and address book

  Oh, I dunno.
  A false address in the mail list will possibly alert you that something
  triggered the mail error alert.
  It would make me do a scan at the very least.
  It's a easy trap to set.

  That bugbear thingy has tried several times to get me this week alone, so be
  vewy, vewy cautious out there.

  Chuck
  I pray for boredom but it never comes