Scary I need to learn UNIX and teach my wife:)
Joseph Fritz

At 02:03 AM 6/12/2003 -0600, you wrote:
For amazing info about MS Internet Explorer, see (pardon me, but this is the
site name)

www.fuckmicrosoft.com

The National Security Agency has a trap door into it.

JOH

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Monett [mailto:fcue0n...@sneakemail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 4:42 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Virus and address book

Re: CS>Virus and address book
From: Robert Berger
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:33:26

  > Mike,

  > Anybody that uses Microsoft browsers are "soft in the head" !!!

  > Go to Netscape or Eudora or some other one.

  > "Ole Bob"

I agree. I run Win 3.1 and use Netscape 2.02 for email. It doesn't open
attachments and doesn't respond to scripts. The I run my simple spam kill
software and put the spam into a separate file so I can look at it.

It is amazing the tricks spammers use to try to get past spam filters.
Unfortunately for them, the tricks are easy to spot by simply analyzing
the header.

For example, someone who forges an originating date several days or years
in the future tries to put his message at the top of the list. Similarly,
a date months or years in the past shows he is trying to appear at the
bottom.

None of my friends are this fast or this slow:)

Best Regards,

Mike Monett