  From: carpae.d...@cox.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: carpae.d...@cox.net
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 2:55 PM
  Subject: CS>$$$ perpectives

  Hello All :)

  1-pack cigarettses=$5.00 x 2 x 7 = $70.00 per week...
  1-tank high-test gasoli...@$1.80 x 15 x 2 = $54.00 per week...
  1-family (of 4) outing at the movies = @ $50.00...
  1 PWT meter should be very affordable if it's value is traded
   against these luxery commodities, over the course of just one
   calendar week....

  If that's not good enough, then consider the Emergency Room treatment of just
one severe case of the flu... @ $150.00+ and that dose not even include the
cost of expensive medications/antibiotics...

  That's how I justified going out and dropping $500.00 on a Silvergen
  SG-7 pro C.S. generator... It makes 5 gallons of extremely high grade C.S.,
in the time that a little unit makes a cup full of low grade C.S. Also, in the
advent of a major Bio-Attack, my friends and family will have a liberal supply
at all times... I'm prior service, and have a little knowledge of how terrorism
operates... SARS was & is probably just a test of how the real (probably soon
to be released ) killer bio-weapon pathogen will spread. They are studying The
SARS Pattern, and analyzing the spread pattern... Also the true
  Bio-weapon is probably a strain of something that is based on resistance to
what was observed to be practicable on a mass treatment scale by the U.S. &
Canada... However, If you have a C.S. generator & even better the entire set of
E.M. devices that go with the Dr. Robert Beck protocol... Then rest easy, you
will be just fine... Just do not plan on being able to buy C.S. through the
mail, once the real Bio-weapon is deployed... The U.S.P.S. will be under
quarantine and shut down... When I was 16 the house next door was blown up by
soviet terrorist... They planted 2 bombs... A little one to get every ones
attention, and a bigger one to kill the curious people that would naturally try
to start inspecting the
  ruins @ an hour later... SARS is probably modified G.W.I.
(microplasma-fermentiens (incognitos-strain)), that Sadam shot at our troops in
aerosol-tipped warheads atop scud missiles, during Dessert Storm...

  Regards,
  A.J.F.