Hi James,

I have the page originally published by ASAP with the BYU findings,
including the BYU logo.  It is also available at http://www.archive.org

At the above mentioned site, simply type in www.amsilver.com, and then
select October 18th, 1999 from the list...and you will get the document
published by ASAP Silver, now known as American Biotech Lab...and they
don't have that page on their website...at all.  They do still have the
two articles written by the Deseret News, but are only accessible if you
know the old links...and they are:

http://www.amsilver.com/dnews1.htm
http://www.amsilver.com/dnews2.htm

Who knows how much longer these will be there...I have the pages.

Someone must have gotten to American Biotech Lab...don't know any facts,
just seems odd. May have to do with some governmental organization
trying to suppress the facts.

Interestingly, this month's Consumer Reports Magazine, has a short blurb
trashing cs in all manner of ways...sounds like an extension of the
FDA...sad, I always believed they were a cut above.

If anyone wants copies of these documents, let me know, and I will load
them onto my website...the more folks who have them, the better.

Ciao,

Craig