Whoa, I've been practically silent for a couple of months, and now
y'all have twisted my tail 3 or 4 times in the last week!

Becky, Ole Bob, and anyone else tempted to weigh in with their comments
on the mark of the beast, objections to said remarks, complaints about
said remarks and objections, etcetera, ad nauseum, as part of the "Your
life is being monitored" thread...

PLEASE DON'T!!!

As stated in the list rules at http://www.silverlist.org ...

"Avoid discussing religion, mysticism, or spirituality. There is no
comment you can make that will not risk offending someone. Overt
evangelization is not permitted. Do not reply to religious remarks
made by others."

So, folks, when you read this, cease and desist with *any* temptation
to continue the thread. If anybody responds *before* they read this,
ignore what they say, no matter what. If it's bad enough, complain to
me and I'll deal with it. My address is in the footer of each list
message.

Be patient while these prohibited subject threads die a natural death
over the next couple of days. <sigh>

Willful disregard of this decree will expose you to the risk of
suspension or other dire consequences.

Please review the rest of the list rules at www.silverlist.org

As always, discussions of this sort are encouraged over on the Silver
Off Topic List. You can view the OT list on the web at:

   http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

If you're a member of this list, you can post to the Off Topic list by
sending your message to silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com ...

Instructions for receiving the OT list in e-mail can be found at:

   http://www.silverlist.org

... by clicking on the Off Topic List link.

Of all people, Chuck writes:
> Eeeny Meeny, Jelly Beeny, I predict, the list god is about to SPEAK!!!!

Boy, Chuck, how do you *DO* it man? Can you send me the next Big Game
numbers, huh? <GRIN>

> Hail to the Sun God! He is the Fun God! Ra! Ra! Ra!

If I didn't think you'd be insulted, Chuck, I'd decree you a minor
deity myself.

Be well, and be patient folks.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner