url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60312.html
Re: CS>sores in corner of mouth - lysine
From: Jay Ice
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:39:20

  > Uhh... I like to take on a lot of different things simultaneously.
  > I am  also  forgetful. I don't take CS regularly. I eat  a  lot of
  > fruit and  can't take CS when I do because of silver  citrate. I'm
  > sure I  would have a lot more benefits if I organized my  self and
  > had some type of structure.

  > Ice

  Jay, I don't think you'll find anyone more disorganized than me. But
  I have a simple way to make sure I take my cs.

  I have a few small cavities. These should be filled, but I  use them
  to tell me when to take my silver, and how well it is working.

  For example, the cs I used to make lasted about one day, even though
  I drank  a  full  8 oz glass. I  tried  three  different  methods of
  stirring, but  each one reduced the effectiveness of the cs  to only
  several hours.

  I got  interested  in  finding a way to make  cs  with  a  single 9V
  battery. The  intent was to make very simple generators  to  send to
  friends in Moldavia.

  After making  a greate deal of sludge, I finally discovered  the key
  was to  use  plenty of wetted area and to keep  the  current density
  very low, perhaps around 100 uA per square inch.

  This allowed a simple series resistor to regulate the current to the
  desired value, and a single 9V battery is all that was needed.

  The calcuations  for  the  resistor in series  are  simple,  but the
  actual value is not critical. You can adjust it to get  a convenient
  brew time. I like to use 6 hrs since I can simply draw  an imaginary
  clock in my mind and move the hour hand to the opposite side  of the
  circle.

  The timing is not critical. If you have to go shopping and return an
  hour late, it only means the brew will be slightly stronger.  You do
  not have to throw it away like I used to when I was using 1.4 mA/sq.
  in and was 20 minutes late.

  The first  real  batch was made on a Monday.  On  Wednesday  of that
  week, I was astonished to find the residual Shingles scabs  that had
  been bothering me for six months fall off and disappear.  This never
  happened with the cs I made at 1.4 mA/sq. in, even though  they both
  used the same number of Coulombs per quantity of dw.

  Then I  found I no longer needed to drink a full 8 oz glass  to keep
  the cavities  at bay. I needed only a single mouthfull every 3  or 4
  days. A  friend  also has cavities that bothered her,  and  she also
  found she needed only a mouthfull every 3 or 4 days.

  She became  a sensitive quality control expert  for  my experiments.
  She got  so  she  could tell me how well the  brew  would  work, and
  expressed her  pleasure when I made good stuff. She explained  to me
  how she  does  it, and I now can do the same. Just  run  your tongue
  along your teeth after holding some cs in your mouth for 10 minutes.
  The good  stuff has a definite effect on the  roughness.  Weak stuff
  will not have as great an effect.

  Her son  used to get cold sores, which is the topic of  this thread.
  The new cs stopped them cold after he was put on a strict  regime of
  1 mouthful every 2 days.

  So, cs made at 100 uA/sq. in or less seems to work very  well. Since
  you can  simply hold it in your mouth and don't have to  swallow it,
  there seems to be little worry about eating fruit and having  the cs
  make silver citrate in your tummy.

  There is limited information on silver citrate in the  archives, but
  here's one post that might be useful:

  http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m52130.html

    "There is  scientific  evidence that the use  of  citric  acid may
    cause certain  products ingested to cross the blood  brain barrier
    Therefore, to  avoid   this   possibility,   unless  authorized or
    prescribed by physician, it is best to avoid citric  acid products
    (like orange  or grapefruit juice) within one half hour  before or
    after ingesting any dietary supplement or medication."

  Now, that  one is a surprise for me. It suggests to not  take juices
  within one  half hour of taking silver. So, the implication  is that
  silver normally does not cross the barrier, but silver citrate does.
  Hmmm.

  Marshall

  Now, go out and eat some candy so you can get cavities. Then you can
  use the pain to remind you when to take your cs:)

Best Regards,

Mike Monett