From: ascottsil...@aol.com [mailto:ascottsil...@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:39 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: FTC seizes Seasilver

Dear Mr. Holmes,

Why worry about defending the compound against a raid on the drug
manufacturing and distribution operations when a simple act like changing
the label and stopping the absurd advertising practices might work even
better?

PS -
Please accept my apologies for second guessing your sarcasm.

Best Regards,
Andrew Scott

From: James Holmes
Message

Dear Mr.
ADS(the 1st)

I did not
intend to be sarcastic.

 You
would think that they would have had time to prevent the raid  in
that
period of time, unless they thought they had done enough to comply and
were
misled.

Strange
scene; perhaps we will learn more soon.