url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60660.html
Re: CS>Mold in apartment
From: sol (view other messages by this author)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:50:52

  > Mike,

  > In addition  to  using  your   colloidal  silver,  you  might find
  > homeopathic remedies for allergies and for detox an alternative. I
  > find CS and homeopathy to be very complementary to each other, and
  > homeopathy helps  me  with my allergies a great deal.  If  you can
  > just get  the  hyperresponse  tamed,   you  will  find  many, many
  > alternatives to help when you must temporarily go into an allergen
  > rich environment such as those you mentioned.

  > paula

  Thanks Paula.

  Definitely agree.  Got to get the hyperresponse  under  control. I'm
  looking at things that help built up the immune system,  like Garlic
  and other  natural  products. Do you have any  suggestions  that you
  have tried yourself and found effective?

  Many people  have sent helpful suggestions which  I  appreciate, but
  I'm looking  for  someone who has experienced the  same  problem and
  found something that worked specifically on mold.

  I knew  a very good homeopath long ago in California.  She  helped a
  great deal  with a few other problems and I'm sure  she  would solve
  this one  also. But she moved to Oregon and I have not been  able to
  contact her for years. She was pretty old, so I suspect the worst.

  If I  could find one like her in Ottawa, I'd go in  an  instant. But
  it's not easy to find someone who really knows what they  are doing.
  Hopefully I  can  build up enough energy with  the  Garlic  to start
  looking.

  We call this "bootstrapping" in the technical fields.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett