LIVER FLUSHES FOR EVERYONE!!!  ;^))

_____________________
you wrote:
Re: CS>Mold in apartment

     From: sol (view other messages by this author)
     Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:50:52

Mike,
  In addition to using your colloidal silver, you might find
homeopathic remedies for allergies and for detox an alternative. I
find CS and homeopathy to be very complementary to each other, and
homeopathy helps me with my allergies a great deal. If you can just
get the hyperresponse tamed, you will find many, many alternatives to
help when you must temporarily go into an allergen rich environment
such as those you mentioned.
paula