Hello all,
My name is Maryanne and this is the 2nd CS list I've recently joined.  I want
to thank you all for the vast amount of information that you've all shared and
Mike, keep up the good work.  We need groups like this:)
My question is... Does any body know where I can get  CS tested?
I've been taking a CS from Innovative Natural Products that claims to be 1100
ppm with an extremely small particulate size.  In my other group people claim
this is impossible.  I'm in the heath industry so I pay very little for the
product and I'm not currently interested in making my own.  I've used this
product many times (not everyday) and have had wonderful results and so have
many of my customers.  I've spoken with the lab PR guy at Innovative and even
had them send me their independent lab analysis-which did state a 1100 ppm
range.
What boggles me is that the people here know what they are taking about.  So to
hear that it's almost impossible to make this product makes me wonder even
more. I'm curious by nature so I want to get my product tested to see how much
is actually in it.
Thank you so much!