Greetings silver listers...

It's cute and funny as jokes go, but political in nature, thus
prohibited from the Silver List.

Russ? I wish you'd carefully check the address list before
mass-forwarding these things. They ought not to go here. <sigh>

Of course at various times I've also seen this same joke applied to our
current President, Attorney General, and Secretary of Defense with
different issues.

I've appended a suitably sanitized version below.

> [Generic political operative] goes to a primary school to talk about
> the world. After [his/her/its] talk, [he/she/it] offers question
> time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the [generic political
> operative] asks his name.
>
> "Billy"
>
> "And what is your question, Billy?"
>
> "I have three questions. 1st: Whatever happened to your [generic
> profligate spending program or unconstitutional curtailment of civil
> liberties]?
>
> "2nd: Why would you run for President after [generic scandalous or
> treasonous behavior]?
>
> "3rd: Whatever happened to the [spoils of scandalous or treasonous
> behavior]?"
>
> Just then the bell rings for recess.  [Generic political operative]
> informs the Kiddies that they will continue after recess.
>
> When they resume  [Generic political operative] says, "Okay where
> were we?  Oh, that's right, question time.  Who has a question?"
>
> A different little boy puts his hand up; [Generic political
> operative] points him out and asks him what his name is.
>
> "Steve"
>
> "And what is your question, Steve?"
>
> "1st: Whatever happened to your [generic profligate spending
> program or unconstitutional curtailment of civil liberties]?
>
> "2nd: Why would you run for President after [generic scandalous or
> treasonous behavior]?
>
> "3rd: Whatever happened to the [spoils of scandalous or treasonous
> behavior]?"
>
> "4th: Why did the bell ring 20 minutes early?
>
> "And 5th: What happened to Billy?"

There. Hope that's better.

<SIGH>

Be well,