url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m61205.html
From: Marv Hacker
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:14:58

  > Hi "Ole Bob",

  > In order  to gain smaller particle size and  reduce agglomeration,
  > so I'm told, I would be eager to add stirring to my  CS generator.
  > However, Mike Monnett's testimony re: decrease in efficacy  due to
  > stirring makes  me  reluctant.  I have included  a  clip  from his
  > posting.

  > To stir or not to stir? I'm still "on the fence".

  > I appreciate  any assistance with this topic. Can  anyone  help me
  > sort this out?

  > Best regards,
  > :) Marv

  Hi Marv,

  I think  Robert answered your question a short time ago.  Here  is a
  copy of his post:

  url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m59835.html
  Re: CS>ULCCDC CS Generator
  From: Robert Berger
  Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:57:15

  Hi EISers,

  With such  low  current  and long times there  is  no  need  for any
  stirring. Stirring  was added to eliminate  agglomeration  when high
  speed production at high voltage is involved.

  The normal Brownian movement in liquids is fast enough to  solve the
  problem.

  "Ole Bob"

Best Regards,

Mike Monett