Re: CS> congestive heart failure questions

     From: ronwilson
     Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:36:13

Marshalee
Had weeks to live by my heart doc. Found report about Q 10, Will send as
soon as can fix PC problem. Take at least 300 mg day, 600 to 800 would not
be out of line. improved in steady manner, 3 months to near normal. That 2
1/2 years ago. Do net search.

RE: CS> congestive heart failure questions

     From: J & S Campbell
     Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:24:10

Hi there, sorry to hear of your troubles. I seem to remember reading of Co
enzyme Q as being very good for CHF I will see if I can find the reference
perhaps someone else has info on CoQ and CHF?
Every best wish,
Sheila