<<<<<<<Marv wrote-
Is there ANY way that I can SAFELY get off coumadin????

Due to a severely restricted (calcified) aortic valve, I had valve
replacement surgery about three years ago. The Saint Jude type valve has two
hinged "shutters" to perform the function of a check valve.

Are there natural means to accomplish blood thinning? Better yet, is there a
way to eliminate the fear of clotting at the artificial valve, yet not
artificially regulate blood viscosity?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marv- My brother has the same surgery and problem.  His aorta collapsed and
fortunately he had CPR to revive him.  Before his surgery I tried to check
into chelation therapy, which I think could have corrected the calcified
valve if done soon enough, but it was too late by the time it became
critical.  Anyway, the chelation doctor I talked to said to contact them
about natural blood thinning alternatives, but my brother was not very open
to it so I didn't, but checking into local chelation doctors might help you
find an answer.

Nancy