Joy wrote:
> Good news is that cleansing your liver will improve your ability to
> tolerate even the trouble foods, and make you less likely to stall
> on them.

Indeed that is good news. I have the hunch that clearing up the liver
a bit will tend to reduce cravings and quite possibly the overall
effort required to lose weight.

I also look forward to clearing up some minor skin complaints and
other problems. There's also the chronic low level phlegm and
congestion I have in my lungs, which I suspect may be attacked directly
by the Beck protocol, assuming it's caused by some kind of
pathogen/parasite. (With the possible addition of some nebulized
CS/MSM/DMSO.)

Be well,

Mike D.