Hi Dan,

I do not want to be factious but if we hyphenate the word assume we have
"ass-u-me."

I cannot make those assumptions, and to establish it would require several
weeks of work.  I do not have the time or inclination to do it, even though I
have the equipment to do the testing.

There appears to be several variables that we are not aware of, in making this
"simple" product. Why is it that successive runs do not duplicate? This has
plagued the making of EIS ever since we started.

If someone wants to do the work, I will make a special test rate available for
the project. However the project must be defined and adhered to.

"Ole Bob"