> I never thought of that, I take capsules,
> and apply DMSO directly to the sore area.

I have used DMSO w/CS & MSM externally, as well as taking MSM & CS
internally.  Both work, tho I have found the zapper to eliminate carpal
tunnel and the numbness I would usually get in my hands at night, therefore,
I always had to wear braces.  Since using the zapper, I don't need the
braces!*VBG*  It also eliminated my back pain, after my lower back went out
the first of the year.  Still doing exercises to strengthen my back (have 3
bulging disks, etc.), but the pain is gone, so don't need the MSM or DMSO...

Happy Howling,

Julie & Critters
Wolf Creek Ranch
mailto:wolfcre...@earthlink.net
http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/index.html
Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
"The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person
doing it."
"Don't dream a dream, live a dream and let reality sleep." ~ Enyo Johnson