Greetings Friends,
For several weeks I've been using one of the little conical proxy
brushes, getting into some shallow pockets between gums and back teeth.
The hygienst tells me that in these places the proxy brushing alone will
help stimulate some sort of healing process, but I'm also pushing in a
mix of CS, DMSO, E and aloe vera.  One problem I have is that I'm not
sure the CS I'm using is doing the job, a couple of drops of Microdyn,
large particle size.  The ointment may be something like a couple of
hundred ppm.  But I do know that the 10 ppm CS is of the smaller
particle size that can better penetrate the tissue.  So What to do?

I'm not using 10 ppm CS because my feeling is that I would have to use
more than a couple of drops, and when combined with the other
constituents I'd end up with something lacking the desired viscosity.
So I wouldn't be confident I was getting much of this to where it's
needed and the ppm would also be low.  One answer that occurs to me is
the possibility that following use of the Microdyn ointment I could
gargle with a 10 ppm/ DMSO mouthwash.  I am wondering if it is
reasonable to think that this mouthwash would rinse out the prior/
Microdyn ointment, thus insuring the smaller particle CS gets to the
pockets.

Comments anyone?
Reid