Trem & Robert,

As usual, any color indicates particles, not ions. I suppose metallic
gold has its uses, but so far I have found no clear references to the
health effects of gold ions. I know my Japanese friends have paid
fortunes to buy me drinks with gold flakes, or dinner with gold plated
desserts. I really don't think it had any effect on me whatsoever.

I found a few reports that it helps arthritus and some that it cured
cancer. We could probably do the same thing by depositing 3 billion Swiss
francs in that person's account.

The effect of silver ions on bacteria and viruses is well documented. But
why should gold ions have any health benefits, other than psychological?

Best Regards,

Mike Monett