Thank you, Catherine!

I want to keep my emotions in check but the pain is real and brings tears to
my eyes yet . . . it was so sad to see my uncle and close friend go . . . he
had 4 beautiful children and a wife that loved him dearly, they were
devastated! This happened about 8 years ago, before I knew much about
Colloidal Silver and some of the other marvelous products that I use now.

Truth is stranger then fiction . . . the amazing story for my uncle's
widowed wife, Sarann, is that she is now married to my brother!!! No, my
brother did not marry his aunt, but his uncle's wife!!!! They are very
happily married and have been married for 5 years.  They are now expecting
their 3rd child. This will make child number 7 for the house! Yes, they are
blest!!!!!

Really, can you imagine how this messed up the family tree?!!!! So my aunt
is now my sister-in-law and my cousins are my nieces and nephews . . . but
they are very happy and it does you good be around the family. The children
have adjusted well, they talk about their daddy in heaven, and they call my
brother daddy - he is their daddy on earth.

To the rest of you, sorry about the diversion from Colloidal Silver! Hey, I
figured some of these technical minds need a break on the group here!

Best wishes to all!
Orpha

www.v4l.com/ProsperandbeinHealth
3 John 2