Hi  Linda,

Tyndall is not  a good thing!!! What you see with Tyndall is pasrticles.So all
of the particles have settled to the bottom and whast you have left is pure
ionic silver solution, which is GREAT STUFF!!!

Don't shake it. Let the junk settle and carefully pour off the good stuff!!!

If you want a spetrophotometer test I will do a feebe for you. Send me a 2
once sample, and I will telll you what you have.

"Ole Bob"