This list did a survey a while back and found that problems with floura were extremely rare even with daily multiple high doses.
Something about the goodies being in the lower tracts where things are semi solid and isolates and limits the effects of CS unless it becomes liquid in cases of dysentary and such..in which case CS kills everything but it comes right back once the digestive tract returns to normal.
Ode