That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Thanks a bunch, Alexander.

At 09:07 AM 9/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Hello All :)

I am doing a simple test with the Half & Half Creamer...

Equipment:
Using a Silvergen SG7 tuned at @ 25 PPM per 5 gal. batch...

Half & Half:
Garlick Farms, Pasteurized, no additives, no preservatives brand, Dated use by August, 27, 2003...

Common refrigerator at @ 36_f.

----------
1. Produced the C.S. @ August,25,2003...
2. Purchased the Half & Half on August, 24, 2003...
3. Added 1/2 cup of the C.S. to the full quart of half & half on
   August, 26, 2003...

Results so far: Creamer retains an absolutely fresh & pleasant odor
to present date ( Sept., 14, 2003 ). Taste remains absolutely fresh and pleasant to date. Absolutely no signs of spoilage / souring what so ever...

Request to All... Will others please repeat this test up to point of spoilage at least... I'm getting suspicious that the C.S. will keep the half & half spoilage free almost indefinitely ???

I will also begin test of Creamer with C.S. at room temperature...

Regards to All,
Alexander J. Federowicz
Providence, Rhode Island