Hi Erik, I order my DSMO from a friendly vet but it cost around $90.0 per
500mil - rather expensive but quickly available. You may be able to source
it cheaper from the States if you don't mind the wait.

As for MSM - I always like to keep some available and do sell a very small
amount to friends for $30.00 per pound.

 Not sure what postage would be to Auckland but I could find out.

All that said drop me a line if any of this is of interest.

Cheers,  Roger