I use cs with DMSO  added all the time in my eyes.  I put a mouthful in
a small glass, add about 10 to 20 drops of DMSO and use it in an eyedropper all
day long now and then thru the day.  I have one of those white growths on one
eye.  Since beginning the cs/DMSO  it has changed from all white to mostly
clear.  I have no idea if this is a good thing or not but prefer clear to
white.  My eyes feel better.  I didn't start off with the mix as strong as I
now use it.   For what it's worth----    pj