Hi Mike,

Why the PPM drop???? I wish I knew, but it happens all of the time. When
Rich Adams and I ran a series that would pop up. No two runs were identical
as to PPM yet there data plots look a like.

It is not the chemicals as I have made repeats on the same lot and get the
same results.  I am not alone in observing this. It has been reported
before.

If you have my data plot 5x8 Anode repro.plt, note line 2 of the heading.
The Batch was a rerun of 4+ ppm material and had a 48 hour break at hour #3
then a .8 hr brew, and things went wild!!! I just checked my raw data and at
the end of the 3 hour point the Ag+ was 8.58 PPM.

When the brew was restarted 48 hours later and ran for .8 hr the PPM went
wild.
While the PPM change drastically the conductivity only changed by 18%.

After about 800 color tests I have a pretty good idea of what the PPM will
be before actually measuring it. The color change is very significant.

If you would like a few more plots let me know.

"Ole Bob"