R.e. the archive.org link below:

Some pages from altcancer.com  are preserved here,  but most are not.

Jason did good.

JBB

On Friday, Oct 3, 2003, at 00:48 Asia/Tokyo, bliv...@aol.com wrote:

Some broken or missing links can be accessed here:
http://www.archive.org/

I think it was 'ole' Bob that said not to clean the anode, I never do and when a batch is incomplete or finished I leave the wires in the solution until I transfer it to a bottle then fill the brewing jar with DW. I keep my wires wet at all times and might clean my brewing jar once a year.

Just checked some two or three year old CS that I keep in Arizona Ice Tea (blue) Memory Tonic bottles that you no longer can buy because it had Ginkgo Biloba in it. Just as pretty as when I first made it with very little fallout.

Sometimes I drink a couple of quarts of CS a day.

I think the Wayback Machine name was taken from the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon.

Michael