Hi Reid,

When I introduced polarity switching about 5 years ago I did a study on
swithing times but always with a 50% duty cycle. I started with 12 x 12 sec
and advanced to 120 x 120 sec. I  found that the 60 x 60 was the best
comprise. I did sell about a dozen EZCS2 units with motorized stirring.

When I fist present ed the idae of polarity switching there was resistance to
it with some saying that I was blowing the oxides or something back into the
CS, it has become universally used.

"Ole Bob"