Dear Cs'ers,

Have you even seen or heard such vindictiveness as the "fearless Frenchman"
exhibits??

I did introduce polarity switching, in early 1999. Mike, check your
dictionary. Mine says the #2 definition of "introduce" and that is the word
that I used, means to "bring into practice or use." At that time every thing
was battery or wal wrats.

As a side light, at that time I did not know that there was a R. O. Becker
or the other person that you mentioned, also a switching cycle of less than
four seconds will take months to make a useable CS, so a 60 x 60 unit was a
new introduction!!! Get smart.

You must have a terrible inferiority complex to go back all those years to
find that post about my spectrophotometer. It was made by the Hach Company
and is a very  reliable unit. This "unreliable" spect. has been verified by
5 other labs. How do you explain that?

You never took time to look at the details of the 38 ppm rerun as the
starting material had 4.6 ppm of Ag+, with a 48 hour break between the two
runs. As a result you have drawn a series of ridiculous conclusions You are
trying to compare apples and oranges and you still cannot do that.

You appear to have some kind of obsession about the fact that my constant
voltage EIS (CS) is 99.4% ionic according to Frank Key, and the TEM from
Stephen Quinto shows that it is sub-nanometer to 28 nanometer in size. there
is not much room for improvement in those numbers.

When you have a TEM and an independent lab analysis of your work I may
listen to you.

About 50 years ago a man gave me some advice that I had failed to heed, it
is simply, "never get into a urinating contest with a skunk as you loose
overtime."

I will follow the advice of a list member and do a shift-delete on any thing
with you name.

I really do enjoy my  "freedom" fries with hamburgers.

Don't bother to answer as you are now a non-person.

"Ole Bob"