Christine Wyndham-Thomas   10/5/03 9:07 PM  Wrote:

>Hi everyone

>I'm a new member.  I know a little bit about colloidal silver through other
>lists I'm on, but not enough to make me feel confident about how to use it and,
>of course,  I'd like to know more about it so that I can become more confident
>about using it should I need to - not only for myself, but my dogs as well.
Hi Christine,
well there a few ladies on this list that are very involved with
a variety of animals - dogs included, so I'm sure you should
hear from some of them soon -- CS (colloidal silver ) can be very
beneficial to a variety of critters.

>I understand it was used as a natural antibiotic in the days before the
http://www.silverpuppy.com/
>medical profession 'developed' antibiotics.
I will send information for you about silver - it's history and more,
I will send the information to your personal e-mail address so as not to use
up a lot of the lists space for information with which most members are
familiar.

>I also understand that it's easy to make your own CS if you have the machine.
 Mike Monnett mentioned two generator makers - check out both  - each owner
is honest and helpful.  My current generator was purchased from one of them.
the on-line addresses are:

http://www.silvergen.com/   ( Trem )

http://www.silverpuppy.com/  ( Ken/ Ode Coyote )