Hi Marshalee

Thanks for your very informative post.  I live in Bristol in the UK and have
three dogs that love to go on holidays with me.  You can read more about their
characters on the following URL:

http://www.dogsonholiday-uk.com/infcompanions.html

I use homeopathy most of the time for treatment, but think that CS may be more
beneficial, not only to them, but for me and my husband also.

Christine Wyndham-Thomas

mamapug <mama...@netzero.net> wrote:

Hi, and welcome Christine!
I`m Marshalee, an oldie around here. Here are the directions I send to folks
for making CS, and they do work!
CS sured me of Lyme Disease, and other nasties as well. I hope it will help you
too!
By the way, where do you live, and what kind of dogs do you have? I`m owned by
a sweet Pug, Lacy, who also gets CS in her water. She`s quite healthy! I also
raise cavies.
See you later,
Marshalee