If I could ask help from the list.  I have asthma and started to have a cold a
week ago Monday.  I bought an ultrasonic humidifier and started breathing in
the mist twice a day for about 20 minutes.  Nevertheless, my cold advanced to a
body wracking  cough as it usually does and I usually have to have steroids to
knock it out.  I truely believe in CS and want to avoid steroids.  I have
modified my Sunbeam ultrasonic humidifier and have put a medical grade flexible
hose on it, so I am getting all of the CS mist in my lungs by breathing through
this hose.  I do this a half a hour at a time twice a day.  What else can I do
to stop this horrible cough that keeps me up at night?

Thank you all for your helpfulness.

Debbie