I'll be doing the same with O2 .......waiting for the Harbor Freight airbrush.
I have the tank and regulator

Dan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: colloidal.sil...@cox.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: colloidal.sil...@cox.net
  Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 9:00 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Help please with asthma

  HellO :)

  With c.s., I spray my eyes, drink at least two large glasses per day, and if
my lungs are fealing stuffy, I breath a c.s. mist from a nebulizer, while
riding a staitionary excecise bike at a gentle pace. That works the c.s. well
into my lungs, and gives a really good shot of it directly into the blood
stream too... I am saving up for a oxigen breathing regulator, which will be
used
  with welding oxigen...
  (((IT'S WAY CHEAPER THAN MEDICAL OXIGEN, AND EXACTLY THE SAME GAS))). I'll
set it up so that the oxigen comes in right alongside the nebulized c.s. while
on the exercycle. I'm betting that this is possibly a powerful way to quick
kill the invasives that build up in the lungs, blood & lyphatic system...

  Best Wishes,
  Alexander