I use it as a mouth wash for the absolute cessation of tooth decay,
plaque and tarter after brushing and the positive other side effects such
as not getting sick...slug, swish and swallow. +/- 20 PPM.

One negative side effect I "might" be experiencing comes in the form of cysts.
 It seems that infections from punctures and intrusions of foreighn objects
don't fester like they should, enough to eject the object..so I have a few
bumps just under the skin where wounds were.

 A few months ago  I got a piece of Cypress sawdust in my eye.  It just
floated in there..no impact.
 Cypress and Cedar splinters always fester up and I did get a sty.
 I cured the sty with CS spray in short order but now I have a small bump
in my eyelid.

Ode

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin