Not everyone had an adequate immune response when exposed to a cold or
flu, so they get more than their share.

Stress = high cortisol levels = depressed immune function.

Add stress to the high carb diet that most of us indulge in and you have
an acid metabolism in a stressed out body, not good for immun function.

Immune enhancing herbs are well and good but many should NOT be taken
regularly like Echinacea and Golden Seal which are often over used.
Echinacea enhances Killer T Cells but you do not want this turned on all
the time. Golden Seal can be liver toxic when taken over a long period
of time. There are many others like Ashwaganda, Astragalus, Oregon
Grape, and others. Each has its own action on the immune system.

Garnet