Well said, JOH

    Though I have been "out of commission" due to having launched a "Trojan
virus" into my computer system, (I have 500+ unopened), it sounds like it is
time to repeat the Glossary of Terms article that was contributed by James
Allison, and formatted by Mike Monette. Having this list helped me
immensely. Thank you!!!

 CS>Silver-List Commonly Used Acronyms

  Common Silver Acronyms:

  Ag+ : Silver Ion (i.e. positive charge)
  Ag  : Silver
  CS  : Colloidal Silver
  MSP : Mild Silver Protein

  Common Power Source Acronyms:

  A    : Amps
  AC   : Alternating Current
  DC   : Direct Current
  HVAC : High Voltage Alternating Current
  LVDC : Low Voltage Direct Current
         (typically 3 or 4 nine volt batteries)
  mA   : milliamps
  mV   : Millivolts
  V    : Volts

  Common Tester Acronyms:

  PWT  : Pure Water Tester (Hanna Instruments)
  TDS  : Total Dissolved Solids
  TDS1 : Total Dissolved Solids Tester
         (model 1 from Hanna Instruments)

  Common Testing and/or Measuring Acronyms:

  AA   : Atomic Absorption
  mg/L : Milligrams per Litre (= PPM for colloidal silver)
  mg   : Milligram
  mL   : Millilitre
  OZ   : Ounce
  PPB  : Parts Per Billion
  PPM  : Parts Per Million
  TE   : Tyndall Effect
  uS   : MicroSiemens

  Not specifically  CS  related, but still used  often  enough  on the
  Silver-List to be mentioned:

  ABX  : Antibiotics
  CC   : Colloidal Copper
  CG   : Colloidal Gold
  CMO  : Cetyl Myristoleate (dietary supplement)
  DMSO : Dimethyl Sulfoxide
  DW   : Distilled Water
  FDA  : Food and Drug Administration
  FTC  : Federal Trade Commission
  H2O2 : Hydrogen Peroxide
  HCl  : Hydrochloric Acid, (i.e. stomach acid)
  IV   : Intravenous
  MSM  : Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (dietary supplement)
  NaCl : Table Salt
  RA   : Rheumatoid Arthritis

  Helpful Points and Definitions:

  in-vitro : Outside the body (test tube)
  in-vivo  : Inside the body

  PPM is  expressed  in  mg  per liter (i.e.  weight  of  silver  to a
  kilogram of water)

  ---EOF (End Of File)

  Yours in health,
  James Allison