url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m63317.html
From: Sandy . Green
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:18:03

  > Hi Mike,

  > I tried again and it bounced back again.  Here is what
  > it says.

  > Message from  yahoo.com.
  > Unable to deliver message to the following
  > address(es).

  > <31dtzj...@sneakemail.com>:
  > 207.106.87.13 does not like recipient.
  > Remote host said: 550 Sorry, could not complete
  > relaying, Sneakemail
  > account over quota.
  > Giving up on 207.106.87.13.

  > Sandy

  Hi Sandy,

  Well, I certainly have to give you an A++ for persistence!

  This is  strange.  The  bandwidth  limit  for  the  free  version of
  sneakemail is 10 megabytes per month, and I have never come anywhere
  near the limit:

    http://sneakemail.com/cost_limits.pl

  It's still  the  start of the month, I still get  the  silver digest
  mailings and  other  list  archives  several  times  a  day.  I have
  received 117k  of  spam   so   far   thanks  to  sympatico's  use of
  Brightmail. So I don't understand the error message.

  Here's another  throwaway address from a different service -  I just
  sent myself a message and it arrived a few minutes later:

    mailto:gqtacfwfj...@spammotel.com

  Again, if it doesn't work, please let me know.

  I'm looking forward to receiving your message!

Best Regards,

Mike Monett