This sounds like good advice to me. At minimum, knowing the type of STD, it would be important to have testing to ensure that CS was working. Failure to succeed could result in very, very serious problems later on. MD supervision needed here, definitely!

On Monday, Oct 20, 2003, at 23:47 Asia/Tokyo, David Bearrow wrote:

For gonorhea I wouldn't mess around. Get yourself to a doctor quickly and get some antibiotics prescribed to you!

Smith, Michael <m.a.sm...@indoverbank.com> wrote:

Thanks Rob for the suggestions.

I'm actually in the process of ordering some GSE as well as some Olive leaf Extract as I've heard very good things about that too. If the CS, OLE, GSE combo doesn't do it for me - I'll also look into the terminator

Thanks again

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Combis [mailto:rcom...@ensatina.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 3:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>RE: CS>CS and H202 - CS and stabilised oxygen?

Thanks, Mike.  Are you willing to try anything else to complement your CS regimen??

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that the CS is not getting to the infection.  It can't kill what it doesn't come in contact with.  I think I might have said this before, but I had cold sores for the longest time.  I can't remember when I didn't get them.  I ran into CS about a year and a half ago.  It has been great for me and the people around who are willing to try something 'new'.  Literally everyone who I make some for has been sick free since beginning CS.  It is amazing stuff.  But I would still get cold sores every few weeks or so.  I started using the terminator zapper around the middle of august and I haven't had a cold sore since.  I haven't changed anything else in my daily routine, but I use the terminator zapper.  This is my own story that I figured I would share with > you....

So I would add 2 things to your CS intake:Grapefruit seed extract ($20 or so at local health food store) and wear the terminator zapper ($110 online) as many hours of the day as you can.  It is easy to wear.

Let me know if you would like more info.  Good luck and I hope this helps.
Rob