I forgot to report on my Bernese Mountain Dog that was diagnosed with E-Coli
bacteria in his bladder.  It was producing blood in his urine( quite a bit, the
urine was as red as blood ).  I gave him d-mannose for about two weeks and his
next test showed no bacteria at all.........(doc said this was spontaneous
remission)  Still having problems with his prostate, but we are working on
that.  I give him CS as his only drinking water.

  D-Mannose searches come up page not found in most instances on any search
engine that links it with the treatment of urinary infections.  They must be
under some kind of scrutiny accross the board for so many pages to be pulled.