----- Original Message -----
From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Asthma ..Update

> Hi John,
>
> You write:
> > I've had my Mystique for about a month now.

Yes, did I say I love it?

> Ahhh, good. May I ask what kind of power supply options the basic unit
> offers?

It comes with a wall outlet 110 ac to DC converter. It has an optional
"battery pack" which I don't have or feel the need for.

 Is there an external DC-input jack that a wall adapter plugs
> into?
Yes, there is a small connector at the bottem of the unit which you plig the
electric into. This allows for a flat bottem so you can set it on a table
while it is plugged in.

 What is the output of the wall adapter?
I don't know.....

Is one included?
Yes.

What
> sort of battery power options does your unit have?
There ia a battery pack available. the unit is so portable that I did not
feel the need to have a battery pack. I do not intend to go back packing in
the desert, or any other place where there is no electricity.

>I'm afraid the info on the web site is not entirely clear on these details.
>
> I'll be asking the manufacturer or distributor the questions too, but
> I'd appreciate your comments.

COMMENTS: I did have a few questions for the distributor at portablenebs,
and he answered everything I needed to know. I don't know what you intend to
use with this unit. I use CS only, so far. There are two lines inside the
unit where you put the distilled water. I fill the unit to the top line with
the DW. I seem to get more mist that way. The product cup is shaped like a
kind of funnell. I use an eye dropper and fill this product cup up almost to
the top. Maybe an 1/8" down from the top. Then I snap on the top plastic
part with the mouth inhaler and start it up. They give you a video with the
purchase. It's a good thing to view, with instructions on useage. When my
ten minutes are up, there is some small amount of CS left in the product
cup. I usually drink it. When the unit is filled with water and CS it needs
to be held level, so you don't spill it. They have a return policy if you
don't like it but I love my unit. I also have a condition on my legs from
the knee to the ankle. The legs were discolored to the point of being almost
black. Again, the Doctors had no clue to the cause. However since I started
using the nebulizer with CS, my legs are returning to their proper color.
Thank God.. No more thoughts of having my legs amputated

Good luck with your problems. If I can help you with anything, just ask.
John