From: Helena Hsu [mailto:h...@lava.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:17 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Asthma ..Update

Aloha Rob,

That's great news.  I hope your sister continues nebulizing to regain her
good health.

I've finally saved enough to buy a nebulizer and will be ordering one right
away.  However, before I do so, I would like to know which brand and model
you got and why you chose that particular one.  Thanks in advance for the info.

Warmest regards,
Helena

At 05:42 PM 11/01/2003, you wrote:
>I posted a few weeks ago asking about using CS through a nebulizer to
>treat asthma...well my sister has bad asthma and about three weeks ago she
>started using the nebulizer with CS about once a day.  The first few
>times, she got an asthma attack right after nebulizing and need to use her
>inhaler, so I changed her treatment so she would nebulize for about a 30
>seconds to a minute and do this 4-6 times in an hour or so, taking a break
>in between.  She is not getting asthma attacks from the treatment anymore.
<<<   snip   >>>