-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Dayton [mailto:jack...@harbornet.com]

> Vince Richter   11/5/03 2:26 PM  Wrote:

> Now, is it a problem that I bought
> an ultra sonic humidifier and expect to get the cs in the mist?
***********************
Well Vince I do not know with a certainty
to say yes or no.

I believe that a nebulizer does deliver the CS
to the lungs, but have reason to say that for
other devices. After I send this I will see what
I can learn by searching the web.

Jack

Be Nice

You may want to check this site out:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/humidifier4.htm

.       The second concern is minerals in the water. Impeller and
ultrasonic designs send these minerals into the air. If the water in
your area contains a lot of minerals, you will notice them as dust. The
EPA does not issue health warnings about minerals in the air, but does
recommend using low-mineral water (such as distilled water) in your
humidifier. Many ultrasonic models feature a demineralization cartridge
that filters minerals out of the water to prevent the dust.