From: silversurfer1952 . [mailto:silversurfer1...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 11:35 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS & DMSO & Castor Oil

Hi Garnet, and list,

I'm thinking of using DMSO mixed with castor oil and applied to my abdomen
(thanks, Dan, for suggesting Castor Oil).  This is to hopefully dissolve
internal adhessions.  My question is this, since DMSO transports everything
that is *on* the skin into the bloodstream (is this right?), then is it
suggested to thoroughly wash the skin first, spray on some CS, then apply
the castor oil/DMSO?  Would it even be wise to mix castor oil with DMSO I
wonder.

BTW, on recommendation from someone on this list (thanks, Cliff) I purchased
the book on DMSO by Morton Walker.  It was delivered today but I won't get a
chance to read it until the weekend.

thanks for any input,
Elle

>From: Garnet <garnetri...@earthlink.net>

>I use DMSO full stregnth topically. In some people the Histamine
>reaction is too intense, it turns them red and generates heat and in
>some a burning sensation that is too strong, so they may need to dilute
>it in half.
>
>Not sure how much CS you need. It will not remain on the skin though, it
>will be carried into the blood stream immediately along with anything
>else on the skin. I assume that is what you want though. If you want it
>to remain on the skin don't use the DMSO.
>
>Garnet

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn
.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca