Hi Richard, and all

What is the reason behind mixing MSM and DMSO? Just wondering. I ordered some DMSO which should arrive next week, and will see if it mixes with cator oil. I'm just wondering if there might be a good reason for not using this combination. Any thoughts?

Elle

From: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>

Hi Nenah,
I would recommend: 4 oz CS (10-20 ppm); in a glass (non Metal) stir into the
CS as much MSM powder or crystals (adding slowly) as will dissolve; if too
much MSM added, decant the clear solution and to this 4 oz. add 1 oz. DMSO
(99.9%--a liquid) and apply to clean affected area as often as
desired--probably 2 or 3 times a day. As far as adding Castor Oil--I've
never tried it, but feel that the oil/water mixture might not penetrate the
skin as well.

Not meaning to make light of this, but this formula and all DMSO mixtures of
which I am aware would penetrate human skin--whether or not your dog's
stomach area, I can't say. I would try it if I had a pet with such a
problem--I don't foresee any harm. May I suggest that you try these mixtures
and share with us as to your success. I certainly wish for 100% success for
you and your dog.

Best regards,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist