Something I forgot besides putting CS in the water for flowers, I do use
some CS in Garden in summer.
As a bonus I may get some CS back naturally in my food.
On a less serious note.
Here is a tip for all you guys, I have always bought flowers for my wife at
least  twice a month for no reason at all.
I buy discount flowers (Sams club, the grocery store) they have them every
where, it shows you care and it does not have to be expensive.
I buy gifts and cards for special occasions.
It is a no lose situation.
For those of you who say if I went home with flowers She would think I did
some thing wrong.
Just sit there and imaging the treatment you will get when she realizes she
is wrong.
But it is nice to show how you care for no reason and the Flowers mean so
much more.
I was in line at store one time with Flowers one time and Lady behind me
asked what I did wrong,
when I told here how I buy them for no reason and often she said I wish I
could have met you 10 years ago.
Please excuse me for the rambling, just my way of looking at life and the
people you care about.
For all you Ladies give this to your Fellows, if you guys are single watch
your step as this could
get you Married (Good or Bad depends on how your point of View).

  Bob