BioSil requests:
>     I'm researching "four nine" silver suppliers.   Please help me with
>     sources you can recommend. Many thanks!

ole Bob rejoins:
>   WHY???  "three nines" works perfectly !!

Arnold counters:
> WHY???  Would anyone use something that is, by definition, only one
> tenth as pure, to put into their bodies?

Ahh, maybe because 10 parts per million colloidal silver made with a
maximum of 0.1% impurities is no more than 10 parts per *billion* of
anything?

Hope I'm calculating that right...

10 ppm = 10 x 10^-6 = 10^-5

0.1%  = .001 = 10^-3

0.1% of 10 ppm  =  10^-5 x 10^-3  =  10^-8

1 ppb is 10^-9, so 10^-8 is 10 ppb.

Yup, I think that's right.

You'll get far more than 10 ppb of impurities in tap water, spring
water, your morning tea, or many brands of distilled water.

I understand there are toxic substances that can be harmful in such low
concentrations, but are they found as contaminants of silver metal?

In any case, 4-nines silver *is* reasonably priced enough to use if you
choose to. Several dollars a foot isn't that bad for the amounts we'll
be using in our lifetimes. Double the price of a smidgen is still just
a tad, eh?

Either one is fine. <Nudge, nudge, know what I mean?>

Be well,

Mike D.