Hi Linda,

Is this the post you are thinking about?

Elle

""From: Linda Kaye Coombs
Hi there Mr. Harris and All,  I understood [mis?]   that I had missed a
formula for the above mentioned substances that was effective?  Was I
dreaming [again] ?""

RE: CS>Fwd: CS & DMSO

From: Richard Harris (view other messages by this author)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:36:40

Hi Garnet,
Sorry to hear about your problems. If I had the same problems, I would add a
teaspoonful H2O2 3% to a qt of CS (10-20 ppm)--take 4 oz of this and
dissolve as much MSM powder as possible (making a Saturated Sol.) then to
this 4 +oz mixture, I'd add 1 oz DMSO (99.9%) and apply that as a wet
dressing for 30 minutes if possible 3 times a day. I believe that might
help.

Also, see my reply to STUFF that I just sent about DMSO. Always dilute 99.9%
DMSO down to 70% or start with 1/2 distilled water & 1/2 DMSO if user has
real sensitive skin. Always add the DMSO to the water--NOT the water to the
DMSO as it get hot when you mix it.

Best regards,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist